Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thngs change so soon..

There was this competition conducted by FMS Delhi, National Entreprenurship Challenge. Full of excitement, I started working hard to find good ideas for the business plan (we had to submit one for the competition).. I must have talked to nearly 10 to 12 ppl on phone, through emails, in person. It wasnt that bad. I got to know lots of things that are up in the market.. I got to know some cool sites too.. But whatever, when the day started approaching, all enthusiasm was almost finished. Things change so soon. I started wondering that this probably wasnt the right time to participate in such competitions and m sure that there'll be more opportunities ahead. Neither CAT, nor GRE n MSBR, it'll be a disaster, if (GOD forbid) I don't get a good placement.. Watever.. Hope for the best..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home