Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sometimes it happens...

... that you are alleged of doing some wrong/disloyal act. You know your fault and that you are solely guilty for that. Some keep on making excuses to get a vint from the situation, some others just prefer keeping a mum and a really few number of brave people accept it. whatever category you fall in, one thing's almost certain - you feel guilty about it, you actually do except in cases like the ones shown in bollywood - yeh maine apni jaan bachane ke liye kiya, yeh maine apni ma-behen ki izzat bachane ke liye kiya, blah-blah :D .. Later, retrospecting the whole situation, you feel that you could have done away with that unfaithful act but by that time you have already made another such mistake of making false excuses in order to be vindicated form the first case's charges.

Today, I earned my first pay. yuhoo.. yes, I've been interning with 3com for quite sometime now. Though delayed, I'm really happy to get atleast half of what I deserve :) Other half is expected in another month or so. Initially, I wondered how excited would I be at the moment of taking the cheque in my hand. It isn't really a big issue. Believe me, I was happy but it didn't seem to me as something really special or whatever.

Jes a week before this, I went to this guy who was supposed to give us the pay and pleaded him to issue the cheques soon and made a false statement of me leaving for home this weekend. Today, when that guy asked if I was really leaving or something, I said that may be I do it next week. So, this explains the first para of this post. Later, I was jes wondering that I could have used Akshay Kumar's dialogue in Mujhse Shadi karogi that said - "chhoti chhoti baaten pakadne lag gaya hai chhotu" :D with that guy. We (me and some of my friends) kept on laughing realizing the situation had I used that dialogue with him. Do watch the movie, its unbelievably hilarious. I've seen it for nearly a dozen times now and am not yet bored..

To be concluded, I'm a lil richer guy for some days ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home