Monday, July 04, 2005

Green Mile

Man!! This is one great movie I recently saw.. In case u arent aware, it stars Tom Hanks.. I can't really miss any of his movies.. The movie goes really slow in the beginning and be sure of getting bore for some time but it gets so gripping with time, that u wont feel like getting up even for a piss :D .. Just a word of caution - "Its a long movie - 3 hrs".. So, be sure to complete all ur work before u start the show ;) Ahem ahem!! In case u know me, u'll have an idea abt my extent of being into dialogues.. Here are some brilliant dialogues from this movie:

Old Paul Edgecomb: I guess sometimes the past just catches up with you, whether you want it to or not.

John Coffey: I know you hurtin' and worryin'. I can feel it on you. But you oughta quit on it now. I want it over and done with. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, or coming from, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

Hal Moores: How many years you spend pissing on a toilet seat before someone told you to put it up?

Percy Wetmore: I think of it as a bucket of piss to drown rats in. That's all. Anybody doesn't like it… you can kiss my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home