Monday, May 02, 2005

Hakuna Mataata

One guy jes happened to bring to my notice this beautiful song from "The Lion King".. The phrase - "hakuna mataata" means "No worries".. I feel that the concept's great and it does motivate you to get rid of all the worries in ur life. I've been singing this song since the past 3 to 4 days and have found it to be the best way of making myself cool abt things, cool abt life and cool as far as caring for others is concerned.

I am still not sure if the phrase has just been created for the sake of putting a song in that movie or does it really exist in some language. In case u know abt it, kindly let me know. But it doesnt really matter. What matters is that it does solve the purpose. Speak up loudly - "Hakuna Mataata" and one feels better. But u won't really agree unless you listen to that song urself.

"See, bad things happen and u cant do nething abt them, right?" This is one of the things that we keep on hearing all day long. But, relating the concept with hakuna mataata in the song was influencing in a different sense. Its 'A must hear' is what I'll say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home