Sunday, July 03, 2005

Need not give a damn..

Sometimes it happens that ppl blame u for something and u dont really have a proof to defend urself. It doenst matter, how big is the matter, what matters is that u are being charged for something u havent done. Am not sure if everyone gets that intense irritatable feeling within, but I do.. An irritation due to inability to make ppl understand or believe you. It does frustrate for sometime, but then later I make myself understand the fact that how fked up are the ppl and that I shudnt really give a damn to it. But that initial frustrating period, it seems that someone is banging my head with a hammer. How ugly are some ppl to others in this fking world.. At times, I've been ugly too.. But then I have my own way of compensating for those things.. Many ppl dont re-think abt their cruel deeds.. Start thinking, see if it really makes a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home