Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I find this foolish...

.. but still, one of the main motives behind maintaining all these artistic, funky and nicely decorated blogs is 'how famous is one's blog among ppl'.. More the no. of readers, more are we encouraged to write.. why can't one just write for oneself? believe me, it'll be more original and real.. It's been long since I made a post.. Didn't really feel like posting all this time for 'others' to read.. May be I was scared that there are no 'others'.. I used to think - 'm i writing for myself?'.. If yes, then better do it offline. But now, it seems that its not always the way you feel.

Maintaining blogs is a beautiful way of expressing one's thoughts. Its beautiful because we THINK before we post. We think because we know that the post's getting public. And that my friends, could probably be known as 'properly framed thoughts'.. And its fun when one reads his/her own posts at a later stage in life.. It'll be fun when 10 years from now we'll look back to see our condition of mind in these days.. And may be then, we get a reason to laugh at ourselves.. We're leaving our present to be the past in future.. And at any point in life, one needs his/her past to learn things in life.. So, if you dont maintain blogs, START writing something. Posts will definitely get better with time.. And I DONT find all this foolish anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home