Thursday, October 13, 2005

Senior or Acquaintance?

Had to send a mail to students regarding the course human desires.. The marks for first mid sem are out.. I got 15 \:D/ .. this is the only course where i get marks ;)) .. Reason?? - not a technical course.. Yeah, so since there wasnt any mailing list created for this course, had to send it to students@students.. but fck.. that's considered as a spam.. Now, in general, the case would have been the blockage of my id followed by a post on sysadmins blog .. but luckily that didn't happen.. s(i/m)r sent me a reply saying that i shudnt repeat sending a mail to students regarding human desires and he told me the mailing list id too :D .. so re-sent a mail to students asking them to subsribe on the list.. had it not been the case of being a senior or probably a friend, my id wud have been blocked.. thanks to s(i/m)r..

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

cool.. 13.5 is pretty decent i guess.. u'll get A for sure.. ;) i use sharp reader to get the updates and have urs already added in there >:) and before i forget - thanks to skp too for getting me the course id

 

Post a Comment

<< Home