Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hits you back!!

At times, things do hit us back.. Yesterday, 2 of my frnds were watching the 11th episode of apprentice, season 2 and I happened to see that episode soon afer Sudhanshu sent an IM abt it.. Thanks to Sudhanshu.. he's doing a great job by downloading this serial.. m sure that he'll get lots of blessings :D Yeah so I thot that it'll be fun if I tell them the end of the episode ;) But somehow, thots changed at that moment and I lost the idea..

today, when there's this 12th episode on LAN and I was planning to see it, some other frnd of mine told me the story #-o .. and to make it worse, another frend told more abt it :( .. i'll still watch it but most of the excitement is gone this way.. that idea did hit back on me ..

Moral: Think good for everyone around.. Afterall, they might hit back on us ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home