Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Encouraging..

These days I've really found out some ways of making myself work harder than I would normally do.. and yeah, they really help.. (atleast for me :)

Just before I need to take a decision, I think it from this perspective - Akansh, u have 2 choices, the good or the bad (mostly).. and then, I put forward a strong convincing argument for me to follow the good path which is in most cases the harder path.. Then I write down the worst that could happen on that track that I decide to follow.. Once u have the worst part written in front, believe me, the fear's just gone..

Another way is to ask yourself - "Is this the best you can do Akansh? Are you so incapable?" Most ppl have the tendency to work really hard in challenging situations.. Give yourself a challenge, a deadline that's really tough and give in ur best.. and believe me, if u reach ur deadline time, there won't be a more confident person around.. you'll start believing in yourself.. and that is all u need to be successful in life..

One more way could be this.. At times, this question could be asked - "Akansh!! when was the last time you ........" this dash could be filled in by things like 'worked hard', 'helped someone' .. i got this idea from the apprentice.. there was this competition in season 2 to prepare a commercial advertisement inviting ppl to join NY police.. and Andy came up with the idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home