Monday, May 02, 2005

Some things to ponder upon

Some guy jes happened to ask me a question - "Why are u generally invisible on yahoo"? Though, I answered something like there are lot of crappy ppl added, I think that I did hide something. i don't really like chatting without a need and many ppl happen to chit-chat a lot .. I would rather waste time doing more interesting things in my life :D

Generally, we ppl tend to make generalizations based upon a very short data set. There was something that I jes heard examplifying the above generalization fact. Still it doesnt matter. We too do something similar when it comes to us. Whatever!! Life's not so ideal to set everything in a manner that it should be.

Is doing something for urself, selfish? Then probably every damn living creature/being on this earth is selfish and why shouldn't we actually be that way? We are here to make a space for our lives. And caring and worrying for others' interests is just not possible in this cruel world. The demands won't ever get over. So, instead of getting sad as to you didn't care for others' feelings, better we move on to the path set for us by the distiny.

Listening to - "kitne ajeeb rishtey hain yahan par" from page 3. I found the movie to be great. More I listen to this song, stronger do I get a feeling of it exactly fitting in with the institute's environment. One of the line says - "sabhi ek doosre se sayaane hain". Then another line says - "ek pal milte hain, saath saath chalte hain. jab mod aaya to bach kar nikalte hain". no emotions, no feelings. And may be I too have turned into a similar bastard in the past 3 yrs. But then, I need to survive right? kuch nahin yaar, sabhi matlabi hain and we need to be the same. is bigde hue samaaj mein, sudhra rehna is just not possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home