Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The end is near

I remember reading such titles last year, same time, when seniors were all about to complete their BTech. It must have been a notalgic and exciting feel for them and with another 20 days to go for my eighth semester to get over, I get a similar feeling. It is in some sense emotional to leave a place that plays a major role to make one a better human being. And it is exciting to enter the new corporate and professional world. With every new start, new dreams are made and new goals set.

Shiben has hosted a yearbook for our batch this year, in a way that was hosted last year for seniors. The concept is that everyone gets to write comments for every other student in the batch and all of those comments would be available for all in the batch to read. There'll be an html file associated with every student where comments that are written for them are appended. I've started writing for those near and dear ones and it really feels great to think of those old good times that most of us have had. Since, I once wrote about my willingness to post my views on certain people, I'd copy those comments that I write for various people right here in the blog for it to be saved at a safe place.

Time taken to write this post 17 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home