Saturday, March 18, 2006

It all comes back on you

I remember writing a post on similar lines long back. Ok!! check it out here

All this time, throughout the BTech, my dad was happy with the small number of 'A' grades that I got. Somehow, I didn't have the courage to tell him that most of those As that I got were in humanities courses. So, basically I played with the information :-). Now, when I tell him about my willingness to have complete fun in these left over days in BTech, he refuses asking me to work hard for the end semester exams. Now, how exactly do I explain him the concept of Humanities courses and the level of hard work that's needed in there. I tried convincing that there isn't much to study for the final end semester exams, but in vain. Shit!! Why did I hide the information at all. I can't even have permitted fun now.

Time taken to write this post: 12 minutes

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Konstantin Stanislavski said...

small tattoos
wrist tattoos

tattoos for girls

tattoos for men

cover up tattoos

shiva tattoos

dragon tattoos

cancer tattoos
best cover up tattoo ideas designs

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Shiva Tattoo said...

Astonishingly, the flair for Lord Shiva tattoo doesn't just limit to Guys. Women also find them pretty appealing and get their own variations of Shiva Tattoo. From little symbolic Shiva tattoo designs to full-sleeve tattoos, there's been a buzz about Lord Shiva Tattoo designs performed by Aliens.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Neha Parikar said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of information over here in the post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home