Monday, March 20, 2006

On drinking and smoking

Owing to the 'not-so-good' taste that those alcoholic drinks have and 'not-really-interested-to-drink' attitude that I possess, the chances of me being a frequent drinker are automatically nullified. It's ok to drink a peg or 2 sometimes, for socializing is what I believe. I got all tun around this time last year on a party that was suppossed to be a farewell for our seniors and I plan to get tun sometime in the coming days before I leave this institute.

Cigar is one thing that I really eye upon. Never tried one but it definitely looks great and royal. Morover, owing to my taste for villainous looks, cigar gets some more points. Plans to buy one in recent future. Though, I don't plan to smoke any kind of tobacco after that one trial.

Time taken to write this post: 10 minutes

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger agastyabhrata said...

Better not think of drinking and smoking.Being a teetotaller is fun! and trust me!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Not that makes me give a second thot abt it.. /:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home