Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stupid people

There are lots of them and they act stupid all the time. I mean, what is the problem man!! Why make up an issue for small things, as trivial as posting something on a weblog? Isn't this suppossed to be my web space and am I not allowed to write/post what I wish to, unless ofcourse I write things that are against one's rights?

It's not for the first time, dammit, it happens all the times:
1) Posting comment on someone's blog
2) Putting down your thoughts on YOUR OWN weblog
3) Linking posts to someone else's blog
4) Giving biased thoughts on certain 'important' topics
5) Writing philosophical opinions
6) Tagging certain people
.... ALL THE TIME ....

Believe me or not, I don't care and neither do I want to be good enough to care for those idiotic matters.. In the last month that I have here in this institute, I'll do what I wish to.

Time taken to write this post: 11 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home