Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tagged..

Got tagged by PKJ Sir ..

Five movies which I like the most.. tough to decide on 5 but still

- Godfather / Sarkar for Al Pacino / Amitabh
- DCH for Aamir Khan
- Scent of a Woman for Al Pacino
- Cast Away for Tom Hanks
- A Walk to Remember for its story
.
. the list really continues


Five things I can never live without

- My Computer
- Music is a must all the time
- Self-respect
- A Diary and a pen in my pocket
- A Wrist Watch


Five most favourite celebrities

- Donald Trump
- Dhirubhai Ambani
- Bill Gates
- Al Pacino
- Sachin Tendulkar


Five things I miss now

- My room at home
- Indian culture in ppl around (Everyone's trying to be western these days).. [Ppl, try to be a good cultured Indian first, then try to be western]
- Our pet bitch at home (Cherry)
- Good food (especially what Mom used to cook)
- Those days in first year when there wasn't any compulsary attendance X-(


Five things I plan to do in near future

- Get recruited for a good company
- Improve my general knowledge
- Improve my english
- Reduce weight like hell (Paresh sir, we share this as common :D.. Lets start running after my placements)
- Learn economics, stocks and shares


Last movie I borrowed to watch & still not given back

- Not a movie really, but borrowed a Windows XP cd and passed it on further, never returned back to the owner ;)


Five books I love

- The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Rich dad, Poor Dad
- The Godfather
- My personal diary (Not really a book but i like reading it over and over again)


Five people I pass this HIGH FIVES to

- Musey
- Rastogi
- Nappy
- The Sage
- Sam sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home