Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Days getting busier..

With the complete waste of time in the last 2 days, i need to keep up with my schedule again.. was so tired when i got up in the morning.. didn't do much exertion yesterday but still felt such high degree of body ache.. probably its the affect of me not going over to gym these days.. used to feel so energetic till sometime back when i used to workout regularly..

Suddenly felt like watching Braveheart yesterday.. Was postponing it since long.. Finally I managed to sit for 3 hrs but believe me, i just cudn't figure out where did all that time go.. the movie was so damn gripping.. i've been listening its theme since morning.. and it's one fine piece of music I've ever heard..

Need to plan something for FYP too.. work's not going great in there.. and we haven't had our viva yet.. god knows, when Dr. Sangal sends a call for it. I pray God that we have it directly in December now.. [-o<

Had one of the best Diwali celebrations yesterday.. IIIT did rock.. People looked enthusiastic towards the festival.. We cud see more ppl out on the roads and not like as always, hidden in their rooms.. Though I love my seniors a lot but is it that the 'boring' batches have passed out ;) Hope that ppl keep up the enthu for all the future celebrations.. Any occasion needs ppl / audience for its success .. Felicity'05 was a disaster, lack of audience and participation being one of the major reasons.. Heard that felicity'06 is going to be at a much lower scale.. I hope that faculty doesnt do this or else it'll definitely demotivate ppl who might not want to work for it at all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home