Saturday, November 26, 2005

My cell phone deserves a post

So, finally it seems that I've lost my cell phone.. well, it happened long back on 21st of this month.. But I probably kept a hope of getting it till now.. yeh sochkar ki may be USKA (arey bhagwan ka) koi chamatkar ho jaaye.. but no, its not easy to get back the stolen/lost cellphones.. they are probably the most sought after product by us youths and probably the most sought after by those bloody thieves too :(

neways, my dad's great.. when i told him abt the news, his answer was - "dont worry beta. main soch lunga ki mere GE (Garrison Engineer) ne zada commission le li".. there wasn't any second talk abt it except that he wanted me to either search for it soon or buy a new cell immediately.. its not really easy to live without a cell phone once you get in a habit of using it..

but not having a cellphone saves a lot of time too.. no more forwarding of mssgs, no more calls, no more disturbances at moments when u don't really wish to get disturbed.. and most importantly, no more playing of snake 2 :D

khair, it was surprizing to see that I wasn't really worried abt the lost of cell phone.. i don't know but somehow i seem to be more mature and controlled at my thoughts these days.. or may be i get more tense once i lose things bought from my own earnings..

sometimes i feel that a man is suppossed to behave like a GODFATHER and if he's not doing it, he's not really a complete man.. afterall GODFATHER is the son of all wisdom.. you are bound to succeed in life with the possession of such high degree maturity.. watever..

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I lost my cell in 5th semester of btech and decided not to go for it ever. I too felt it was good without cell phone, but cudn't desist the thought of buying another one when I saw Prasad playing with his Motorola A768i touchscreen.
Finally I bought it, and now its not only a cellphone but a much bigger part of my daily life, morning alarm, personal organizer, music player(at GYM) and a lot more fun like learning languages by stored pages and also hacking. Cellphone are becoming a part of our life, I can't imagine being without them now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home