Friday, November 04, 2005

Cold Eid..

Assalamu' Alaikum Wa Rahmat-Allaahi Wa Barakaatuhu (Peace be upon you, and the mercy of Allaah and His blessings) .. Happy Eid :)

I'm so fed up right now.. This nose has got all fkd up today.. Such high degree of cold.. i dont understand wat the hell is up.. till evening i cudnt even look str8 in front as this thing just started flowing thru my nose soon i str8ned up my head.. i dont know what do we call 'this thing'.. eyes are all watered, mouth's open (i can't breathe from nose right now) and head's aching as if somebody's hitting fkng hammers, shawl's on, towel in one of the hands (handkerchief cudnt handle the wetness ;), another handkerchief arnd for cleaning my eyes.. condition's bad.. i hope i dont get a viral or something.. i don't wish to waste all my time.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home