Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Formals at last...

Bought 2 shirts - ExCalibur and a trouser - Grasim.. bought a pair of shoes and a belt.. all the shopping costed me around Rs.2000/ or so.. not really expensive haan /:) but what, mom didn't like the fact that i bought a dark grey shirt.. :( The other one is cream in color. I got a dark color thinking that atleast I'll have a choice.. to be true, i don't really like wearing light colored clothes.. Those, who've seen me arnd, must have mostly seen me in black.. well, there's another reason for that.. dark garments make u look slimmer ;)

watever!! And then mom sed that she'll courier me another shirt from Ambala.. And that's not really bad haan.. it'll get me a new shirt and definitely an expensive piece.. dad doesn't go to anything less than Raymond :D hope for the best.. i had to buy 1 or 2 vests too which i basically forgot in this last shopping, so i asked mom to courier that too.. So, my undergarments (along with a shirt) are basically travelling some thousands of kms for me.. seems funny.. i must say that i have great parents

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger s said...

dude, i guess u forgot to mention undies brand ;)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

he he.. vaise who knows.. may be i wear brandless naade-daar ka***** >:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home