Thursday, November 03, 2005

Placements Placements

I really want this thing to finish off soon.. 'Placements' is all we think abt these days.. i have such high plans for my next semester.. so many areas that i need to improve on.. so many new things that i need to learn.. so much to do in life.. my english is getting horrible day by day.. sometimes I feel as if i have so much to speak but i just don't find the appropriate words.. frustration is all that pops up that time..

Great companies are coming over.. no doubt abt that.. and our batch is going to get the finest opportunities.. but i m still not able to figure out wat's best for me.. the pay obviously does matter.. but i don't really wish to join something that i m not passionate about.. i dont wish to join a company that demands from me to be a 10 hour coder per day who doesnt learn nething except sitting in front of a terminal with a black screen.. i don't want to waste my time in a company that I m not PASSIONATE about.. Trying to get a job in some company just because it's got a high pay package doesn't really sound that good to me.. it matters, it does but not always... I hope that i get something great.. something i like.. something i am hungry about.. i don't wish to waste ne more time in my life.. have already done so.. have done that like hell.. sometimes i feel so miserable abt it.. but then may be I need to learn things from all the mistakes that i've made/will make..

Current background music: braveheart theme .. i think i love it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home