Monday, November 28, 2005

Tagged again..

Tags are running good, it seems.. Here's another one (its Rastogi this time) for u to read and know more abt AK84..

Seven Things I want to do in my life:

- Own a chopper and a jet
- Maintain a perfectly fit health
- Own the finest piece of machinery in automobile industry
- Be a fine entrepreneur
- Learn atleast 2 foreign languages
- Be a great drummer (who could play some rock music too) and a violin player
- Be little more hard-working to achieve all the above

Seven Things I can do:

- Organize things really well
- Lead people
- Bcing around the whole day
- Sit with a book in my hand without actually reading even a word for hours
- Anything to maintain my self-respect
- Speak and understand Punjabi to some extent (m in love with the language)
- Motivate people

Seven Things I say the most:

- Bhains ki aankh
- Ultimate
- Sexy
- 'Saab' and 'babu' (to greet most of the people i meet)
- Baby
- Fundoo
- That's fine

Seven Things I can’t do:

- Win a racing competition (Except when its only me running around :D)
- Play violin (i plan to learn this in near future)
- Tolerate people's bullshit without getting frustrated
- Share my secrets with anyone on this earth
- Be with people all the time (I need atleast an hr or so, all alone )
- Stop myself from getting senti and emotional ( This is changing with time :) )
- Understand people and their taste for hard rock along with all the head banging activities that they do

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex

- Presence of mind (It's very rare in them)
- Short hair
- Height (shorter than mine :) )
- Fair complexion
- Somehow I like spectacles on them
- Voice
- Dressing style (One that's more inclined towards Indian style)

Seven Celebrity Crushes

- Sushmita Sen
- Katrina Kaif
- Lara Dutta
- Meg Ryan
- Maria Sharapova

If you people keep a pure mind, I'll add men in here :)
- Al Pacino / Amitabh Bachchan
- Donald Trump

Seven People I tag

- Musey
- Rams
- The Sage
- Shetty sir [Blogging karo sir jee]
- Sam sir
- PKJ sir [so, I give u a longer form to fill in here ;)]
- Jaya sir [Are u really reading / writing blogs these days /:)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home