Monday, November 28, 2005

Bill n placements

Heard from someone that Bill Gates gave a statement saying something like - "I wanted to take some rest in my life now. But it seems that Google won't let me do it. Time for me to get back on work"

He's tough.. He really seems to be.. Google may be doing an awesome job but beating M$ is nothing less than a dream (it only MAY come true)..

Neways, finally the placement policies were made in our favour.. Madam' Padmaja finally agreed.. Thanks to her.. It really is a difficult task to convince her.. I tried my best for an hr or so.. I didn't expect nething to come out of it but still I gave it a try.. And chalo finally, she had a meeting with Sangal sir, me and Priyanshu (our Placement Secretary) and decided upon things that seem to be best for most of the students.. Priyanshu really is some guy.. I've never seen a guy more patient than him.. Its damn difficult to handle this thing especially when most of the ppl concerned don't even listen a word to what you say.. Khair, now there are 2 sections and each student can take one job in each of them.. Section A mostly has companies below 4 lacs pa, while Section B mostly has companies above that.. Hope for the best to come out of it..

Adobe's probably arriving this Saturday.. Hope that things go great.. Can somebody around here teach me DIP??? [-o< I beg you, I really do.. Any vision ppl listening?? Anything you want in return..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home