Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Parental Love

At times, I get all doubtful of the fact as to whether that's love or whether that's just criticism. At times, I get all happy of the fact that I studied at a place that was so far away from my hometown. At times, I get all frustrated when parents keep on scolding for so trivial things. In those times, it takes time to believe and understand that it's nothing but their love.

I doubt if all parents keep their children this way and that those kids are disciplined, mature and understanding. Parents do scold and ultimately we get to believe that they were right. Why can't I stop getting frustrated at the first place itself (when they scold)? It takes time. All said, I love them.

Time taken to write this post: 11 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home