Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Everything is so different

People - They are more desi but definitely more dildaar kinda here in north compared to what I've seen in Hyderabad.

Beauty - The average beauty of girls is definitely higher here in and around Ambala.

Food - Wow!! The preparations here are delicious, whether you eat at a dhaba or at the costliest restaraunt. In Hyderabad, I've had the tastiest food at Angeethi. Ohris Tadka and Our Place would come next. FYI, this is in terms of the Indian Punjabi Food.

Expenses - Things are relatively cheap in Ambala, it being a smaller city compared to Hyderabad.

Fuel - Petrol and Diesel, both are at a much lower cost. Petrol is Rs 43/ here in Ambala while it is approx Rs 49/ in Hyderabad.

Hep and Modern - People are more hep out in Hyderabad compared to those in Ambala. As said before, people are more desi here.

Language - You at times are forced to speak in Hindi while there in Hyderabad, you are forced to speak in English.

Tech Savvy - People are not at all tech savvy here. To get in touch, I gotta take cell no.s while there at Hyderabad, email ids were so useful

And a lot of other things too. I am for some important reasons missing Hyderabad. Did I say jes missing? I hav to say that I am 'really' missing Hyderabad.

Time taken to write this post: 20 minutes

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see .. full desi-laden observation hu ? Nice :D

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is fun @ North
Where as LIFE SUCKS in HYDERABD

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

@Abbulu: Hehe

@Anonymous: Hmm.. I expect the same. More observations when I get in job :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home