Thursday, April 06, 2006

Blogging Sense

The first post on this blog was made on 19th January'05. It's more than an year now. But that wasn't the start. I maintained a couple of those secret, personal and stupid blogs before that. Though, they're all gone now. There have been a lot of changes ever since I tried my hand at blogging from around July'04.

1) Love related posts -> Philosophical posts -> Day to day happenings in life
2) Boring and long posts -> Short and crisp posts
3) IIIT related posts -> More generalized posts
4) Lots of emoticons -> No emoticons
5) No comments -> Few comments at times
6) No. of hits in 1 digit -> No. of hits in 2 digits -> No. of hits in 3 digits
7) No search results for blog -> First link on google if you search 'Akansh Khurana'
8) Less frequent updates -> More frequent updates
9) Normal template -> Lots of additions (mainly on the right bar)

A lot of things really motivated me to write from time to time. And when most people stopped writing due to 'no comments' on their blogs, due to 'no special thoughts', or many other reasons, I feel happy to have continued posting.

Time taken to write this post: 11 minutes

6 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems I am in one of the those transition periods which you've crossed already.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Hmm.. Gud that u're finding a change in u (for good). Most importantly - "Do Not Stop Blogging" for ne reason because the blogging sense definitely wud improve with time. At times I really enjoy reading those old posts that I wrote long back. Trust me, blog is a kind of autobiography for oneself. It definitely is saving up some good ol' memories for u. Gud luck

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats true .. have completed 2 yrs in this shit .. from pots to pots .. but still its good to read old posts.

plus - reading others blog is must. gives you ideas and you get to learn others domain of thoughts.

time taken to write this comment 3 minutes ;)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Srsly sam sir, and al kinda shits u know - hard, not-so-hard ;) ANd I too srsly believe that reading others' blogs is what motivates the most to shit in ur own personal space too.. Atleast, that is how i've been maintaining my interest for so long now..

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger mythalez said...

cool man ... persevere

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

@mythalez: igzactlee my jaan, rams.. I hope dis continues in job too :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home