Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Things I'd like to leave back at IIIT

1) Emotions - Probably, being emotional is reflected from the name Akansh Khurana out here. But that is not the sole truth. May be, the image has to be changed
2) Anger - Short-temper has to go away
3) Ego - That's more inclined towards self-respect in my case. I get more angry when it comes on the self-respect. It's considered to be an ego problem for some
4) That preaching nature - Enough of lecture baazi. Do not ever give advices when you are not asked to give them
5) Traditional thinking - Got to be a little broadminded as mentioned here too
6) Chauvinism - Yes, that's another thing too
7) Working without a killing attitude - Success isn't achieved without that killing instinct within
8) Accepting the loss in competitions - I'll be successful the day I start hating the moments of loss. I tend to make myself understand and accept the non-victorious moments
9) A Secret Identity - More and more IIITians are requested to contribute on IIIT BUZZ because this guy is me and I'll be gone from IIIT on Thursday morning

Time taken to write this post: 14 minutes

7 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger mythalez said...

wth !! u r smiley singh !!! *looks arnd totally bewildered*

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

@musey and @mythalez - I'll miss you all too :-)

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and pls leave your time to post template too ...

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i made a lota harsh comments on u
sry 4 them :)

i will miss u

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

@sanyam: oh yeah

@shiben: no problem buddy.. that was one major reason for which i wanted to keep the identity secret.. those comments came to me as natural reactions :-) wil miss u too.. keep working high to achieve ur goals

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger agastyabhrata said...

Bhaai saab, never leave emotions - they are as important as rational thought - or so am told in Cognitive Science lectures ...i'll miss all those wonderful gaane sessions and a warm hug >:D<

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

@agastyabhrata: i too shall miss those gaane sessions yaar.. u've been a gr8 person and a source of inspiration for a lot of things.. trust me, that e-hug that u've taught is jes great.. wil never forget :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home