Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Off to Home in sometime

Friends and Readers

This is a formal goodbye to one and all around. I'll be leaving for my home in a few hours. It was great to be in IIIT for last 4 years. There have been lots of learnings and wonderful experiences during that time. Also, considering the achievements that many of my batchmates have had, I really feel proud to be part of BTech 2k2. Though, I believe to get all occupied in time to come, I would try to be regular with the blogging habits.

Three cheers for IIIT and my batch in special.



Time taken to write this post: 4 minutes

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will miss you .. All the best for future.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck and Farewell

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

thnx ppl.. Gud luck to u all too.. keep working towards success

 

Post a Comment

<< Home