Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Temptations

Sitting in front of a black screen, hitting some white, red, blue, green characters over it, using things like gcc and gdb and finally gettting right/wrong outputs. Trust me, that's not an easy thing to do. One needs a lot of patience and a zeal to work in that direction. But it still is tempting to work in IT companies basically because they're ready to pay their employees heavily.

I've already dumped an option of working with one such company that was ready to pay above 6 lacs pa basically because I consider the work at my current option more interesting. But then comes another option of working with an even better IT company that's ready to pay even more than what the previous firm offered. It gets so tempting at this age. Money is so tempting. It is really difficult to make a decision.

Time taken to write this post: 13 minutes

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems you have another job offer :) Congrats once again!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Hey, nahin. 2 companies want me to go over to Bangalore for final round of interview. I've jes cleared the telephonic process. Let's see.. I am considering abt one of them. Other is dumped right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home