Thursday, March 23, 2006

Testimonials - 2

With some not so good interpretations that one of my frnds, Rastogi (made here) from my testimonials for him, I gotta post that on this blog for me to save it forever.

Sagar Rastogi

He's one man who's really spread his knowledge domain in every damn field. A person of whom anyone would want to become a fan!! We call him the CEO, we call him shaggy, we call him the 'know-all' guy. He's an amazing person when I look at the dedication and focus that he's got. He's really sincere at his work and does all his tasks in time. I even remember taking assignments' solutions from him during those early years owing to his solving them within the deadline. His CAT scores proves it all. 6 calls are amazing indeed and I'm sure to find him in IIM-A / IIM-B in this following session. Good luck for that buddy!! You've done your part well. Now is the time for them to understand your capabilities and give u the admission.

He's a professional human being. His sense of practicality and mature relationships, proves it all. You don't give a shit about him, he wouldn't give it for you. Even if you give a shit about him, and you're not really worth getting his shit, he wouldn't give that to you. Lot of shit haan.. So, basically what I mean is that he knows how to get work done, he knows how to deal with various people. He knows how to tackle things. Now, this either comes from the great family background that he's come from or it comes from the place that he's lived in. In any case, it has made him a great personality to talk to and deal with. There aren't any foolish talks, there aren't any stupid and non-serious dealings.

But, that's not it. He's a great friend too. Though I hven't really come across instances to check if he'd be there for people in time of need. Nevertheless, he's helped me with various courses etc from time to time. He's been a prospective D-grp member and at times, he's all fun too. He's got such a beautiful smile always on his face that even seniors got annoyed with it in those early ragging days. I remember them all getting frustrated for not being able to make him stop smiling. And that's amazing you know. People have stopped getting happy in this tough world, and Rastogi's a great example for them.

Apart from that, he's got an amazing personality. What height, what stature, what build. Impressive and influential, I must say. Keep everything up buddy.. You have a long successful way to go.. Good luck!!

And certain other clarifications that I later made to him:

Prospective D-grp member means regarding drinking.. I am not a prospective D-grp member because i probably wont drink ever.. I wrote that in his testi considering how drunk he was the last time.. He obviously has a gr8 place in that grp that we all form. So, things shudnt be interpreted in a way that they aren't sed.

That ’shit’ thing was actally a complement.. That was a complement because I sed that for he being assertive.. (Would post my testi for pati soon which is on similar tracks of being assertive) Ofcourse, he's given me ’shit’ lots of times ;) and i didnt have nething to say that for our frndship..

'not worth it’ meant stupid people who not only like to waste their time, but waste other’s too.. “There aren’t any stupid and non-serious dealings” in the end of that paragraph shud have made it clear..

Time taken to write this post: 6 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home