Thursday, March 23, 2006

Aura Attraction

I don't generally believe in these things.. ok!! To some extent I do. Afterall, I've taken all those reiky lessons.. Ya, so aura as dictionary says is a particular atmosphere or quality that seems to arise from and surround a person or thing.

Something strange happened last night and for that, I gotta give certain more points to aura. I was walking over to the main building (the academic block) of IIIT. A friend at that moment was coming over on his bike from the opposite direction. Since, it was quite dark and the bike lights were lit, I couldn't actually see who the guy was until he actually passed from along my side. But somehow, when we were jes inches apart, I felt like raising my hand (a sudden urge inside). And as and when he approached, I saw his hand already raised too.. And we did clap with those raised hands.. It later occured to me that it must haev been certain kind of attraction or a telepathy or something on similar tracks that made me do what he wanted to - raise the hand. Amazing indeed!!

Time taken to write this post: 9 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home