Sunday, March 26, 2006

Straight-forwardness?

I've preferred it all through. I love people who speak their heart out and that's basically because I hate hypocrites. Being diplomatic is fine (I am) because that's only to make everyone around you happy. It only means that you speak your heart out in a way that people do not mind.

Towards the end of the BTech, we've started writing testimonials for each other. I try to write all good things first, followed by some kind of a suggestion / feedback that might help the person in long run. But, people somehow tend to hate that (This is in no way related to the previous post). I've written the best possible testimonials for certain people and most of them didn't give me a good feedback for that. There are all kinds of reactions. They like it more when a hypocrtic person writes all goody-goody, cosy-cosy testimonials, be it real or not but not when they get to know the actual things. I would always prefer to have 'real' (may be harsh) comments instead of those unreal but polite things because I believe that this is the last opportunity to make improvements in one-self. It's not easy and rewarding to make mistakes in those tough and competitive corporates.

Time taken to write this post: 16 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home