Monday, April 03, 2006

Modern aka fashionable aka hep

For the past few days, I've been realizing that the world around is changing really really fast and am still there with very narrow-minded viewpoints. I sometimes feel that within the last 4 years, people have kinda moved ahead and am still the same. Now, that's not exactly the fault of IIIT basically because there are certain people out here who have all kinds of fun and could be considered stylish or fashionable. And FYI, the keywords in the title are not about drinking, smoking, doping. They're about broadening your viewpoints, act in a way that reflect that you do not really worry for the thoughts of people around, wear modern and trendy clothes, have fun in life etc.

I recently visited this place called HavMor on the ground floor of Ohris Banjara at around 1:30 am in the night. And I have to accept that my eyes were left all open after seeing the crowd out there. Most of the girls wore mini-skirts, guys had all funky clothes, most of them spoke really well and the best part was that they knew how exactly to have fun. Not that I want these things to happen in my life immediately but I atleast need to accept them and get more broad-minded with time. Currently, I not only consider myself traditional, I also consider myself to be really under-developed. May be, in time to come, I'd like to change a lot of things in my personality.

Another related word that comes up to my mind is 'glamour'. I've started realizing that glamour is ought to come with money and high-fi society. So, to be able to adapt yourself better in the world that one dreams of, a world of richness, one got to accept things like glamour and fashion.

Time taken to write this post: 14 minutes

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I have changed !! but U havent :D and thats kewl I guess....

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Don't worry.. don't worry.. i'll also show u the change within a short time period /:)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

@Musey: You're confusing 'moving' with 'copying' bachche.. That's not called being copy cat, that's called moving with the society and not being left behind.. I too used to think ur way in 2nd year..

And it is not being hypocrite because in time to come, my actions wont differ from thots.. Both shall work on the same track..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home