Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Amazing Parents

Our parents do a lot for most of us and that could be realized from the fact that we're reading this thing on internet that basically proves that we're much much better than a large number of other people around. Mom n dad are the only two human beings in this world who wud never ever think of anything that's harmful for us. There may be other people too for some but definitely that's not the case for most. I am not sure though, if we give them the due respect.

I planned to purchace a new hard disk today and finally did. Thanks to dad for the immediate action of putting money into the account. I called him up for that soon after I got ready. And it didn't take him more than say 15 minutes to get the work done. I received his call before even I left the campus and trust me, it was so wonderful to hear that he deposited a lot of cash in there. On thanking him for the same, he scolded me the same way as he did when i was a little lad. For him, me getting successful in all my endeavors would be a token of thanks to him. Love u mom n dad.

Mom-dad ke roop mein mere bhagwan:



Time taken to write this post: 10 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home