Friday, March 10, 2006

Certain cruel realities

To support my post on Guys are bastards , I've recently been finding lots of similar thoughts. It somehow sounds strange but things accidently come on your way if you're thinking too much about them which basically means that you tend to find arguments, posts, articles etc that support your view. And that's exactly being happening in this case.

Amit Varma, a journalist, writes a beautiful blog, named India Uncut . One of his recent posts talk about nearly the same issue of guys being bastards . And his writing skills definitely puts across the fact, the reality with more clarity. This post that he's written about the issue, consists of a link towards the end which says 'train to chennai' . This 'train to chennai' post in particular is so touching that I couldn't resist myself from reading the whole story twice. The fact about women being insecure in this cruel society makes me feel the need of being even more 'courageous' and 'decent'. 'Courageous', basically to be able to face such situations with my near and dear ones and take appropriate actions against the responsible and 'decent', to keep myself away from getting involved or even getting the thoughts of doing any such disastrous things.

Time taken to write this post: 17 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home