Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i dont know why..

.. but somehow, i sense danger for myself considering the placements' process and all the panga that's on these days.. Is it that there has to be something against me each year..

1st year - i screwed myself academically
2nd year - i got screwed in ragging case
3rd year - i got screwed in networks case
4th year - I DO NOT WANT TO GET SCREWED :(

God!! save me.. u've been saving me all thru.. why do you make such people.. why do u make khabreez.. why are some ppl so sick.. why the fk man.. why do they love others getting fked.. Know what, if something really happens this time, i'm going to screw ppl.. sounds filmy, but mujhe insaan se haiwaan banne par majboor mat karo bhagwan.. ya to sala there's a problem in me that i'm not really a sensible leader / coordinator / representative or else u're giving me real life experiences to learn from them.. i HOPE that its the second case.. dammit.. i KNOW its the second case.. neways, life goes on and even if things don't go smoothly, i know i'll have alternatives, infact better alternatives.. blessings are all i need..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home