Monday, November 10, 2008

Some damn thing

Really want to write something down tonight -- more of an effort to go beyond one post after returning from my long 'non-writing' hibernation. Hopefully, I'd be successful tonight.

Was just wondering that there has to be a story or instance from everyday that is interesting, something that's likely not a daily routine, and is worth writing. And finally figured out a topic to write about, which is Cricket! ('Ours', not 'Theirs').

Bain India, for the first time, is entering a corporate cricket tournament and our first match is scheduled against Colt India. Next Sunday's (16th Nov '08) the match and we finally started practising today. Well, we hopefully will have atleast one more practise before the actual play. It was good to see how our team was finally discussing on who the bowlers are, who are the batsmen, who'd be the captain etc. I finally realized that I do have a spinner in me, a leg spinner. The ball doesn't spin as much as Shane Warne, but isn't too far off at the same time. And since I already have a batsmen in me, guess, I make an all-rounder now. (Well, in case you are wondering, am not going to make my score and performance from the matches public on this blog).

That's it for tonight I guess. Good luck to our team.

Time taken to write this post: 10-15 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home