Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Getting difficult to answer

It gets so damn difficult to answer questions like:

- Tell something that no one else knows about you
- Tell 3 things about you that depict your character
- What is that you like the most in life?
- Tell one situation in your life when you acted most wild
- Tell one situation in your life that you won't ever forget

I realize how bad I am at filling slam books. Need to work upon my life history a little bit and explore the inner self.

Time taken to write this post: 7 minutes

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you go

- Sure I wud, but then it wudnt remain the thing, about which only I know .. some kind of recursion ????
- Me
- That its alive .. as in i aint dead as yet
- ohhh ;)
- When i thought of reworking upon my history for a stupid slam book :P

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger mythalez said...

just 'slam' down the book and forget abt it :D

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agree.. aapns all the time :)
nice 2 cya back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home