Monday, October 09, 2006

Sad love songs

Wanted to make 200th post on love. Aah!! Don't worry, everything's fine at his end.

There's this recent song from Khosla ka Ghosla - Interzaar Aitbaar Tumse Pyaar and a hundreds of others both desi and angrezi in the category (refer title). All of them are his favorites any day. Especially considering the fact that he's had some tough times with loved ones recently, he tends to like those songs even more. They're always there in a loop on the playlist.

To add on, Khosla ka Ghosla is an amazing movie and most of it was shot very near from where I stay in Gurgaon. "World Famous Property Dealers" shown at various times during the movie is my broker's office itself, one who helped me getting my PG. Khosla's house shown at the end of the movie is my broker's house except that they changed the color combinations a little. This broker got a huge money for all that. He's even got pictures clicked with Anupam Kher and Boman Irani. Was telling us (me and my friend) about his experiences with them. He found most of them really humble, especially the Khurana (Boman Irani). All Khuranas seem to be humble indeed.

Time taken to write this post: 13 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home