Saturday, December 22, 2007

Elton John

After procrastinating for long, this post is more of an attempt to revive an 'almost dead' blog than any other rationale behind the content in here.

I want to dedicate this post to Sir Elton Hercules John who set up my mood to finally post something on this 'not anymore' philosophical blog. Have been listening his songs for few hours now, and more I listen, more I get in love with some of his absolutely brilliant tracks. Never have I liked a singer as much as I like John, and I realize that from my craving to learn a piano right now. John, for the uninformed, is a great pianist and you can find him playing a piano in almost all his live performances. Btw, you tube has some great collection on his live videos (Yes, I've been watching those videos as well).

Infact, I just figured out a great new year resolution - learning piano. I already have a great singer in me, all I got to do is learn piano and I should be able to perform something similar to what John does.

All thanks to John for the motivation.

Time taken to write this post: 15 minutes

1 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger mythalez said...

cool .. khurana pianist :P
u must be wondering why i visited ur blog all of a sudden ... actually i dnt knw either :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home