Sunday, May 14, 2006

Off to Gurgaon this morning

A new phase of life is about to begin in a day. Another 30 odd hours and I'd be expected to be more professional, more mature and more responsible. A sense of fear fills me up when I think of the fact that a lot of people would start keeping expectations from me in this new phase and what if am not able to reach upto them. What if it gets difficult to survive in the changed environment? What if I take a lot of time to adjust? What if I misunderstand or misinterpret people or things? What if I couldn't mingle well with my colleagues? What if the decision of picking up a total different industry comes out wrong?

But then things got to move ahead and I got to understand the struggle required from now on. No more repeatitions of mistakes, no more 'let-go' things easily and no more carelessness. A lot needs to be done and a lot of things are to be achieved. Life doesn't come easy especially when everyone's competing for success day and night. One thing that I badly miss is the killing attitude. No more compromises or acceptance of failures 'easily'. Hope things turn out good and that I adjust well with new people and new situations. GOD bless.

Time taken to write this post: 13 minutes

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck my friend.

best of luck ..

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

thanks bhai!! first day was fun.. a post coming up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home