Friday, March 03, 2006

On secret identities

It's so damn exciting when things are mysterious. With certain aspects left over, there's always a fun element involved. In the same sense, I love it when people post on blogs through secret names. The best part about it is that readers' thoughts aren't biased at all. At times, I've analyzed this myself. When I comment anonymously, various viewpoints come over but if I do comment in my own name, people seem to react differently. And that's actually not unfair on their parts. Our personalities, our image on one's mind definitely does create an impression on tracks similar to what they've always seen us on.

The only best thing about posting in one's own name is that in case certain people appreciate your thoughts, you get the compliments directly which is not only motivating, it also makes you happy. All said, I plan to make a new secret blog in recent future in a name of someone who's totally unknown, who's a self created personality but at the same time looks real; looks really real.

Time taken to write this post: 16 minutes

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger mythalez said...

so, next time i come across an anonymous blog in IIIT, i presume it would be urs :P

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

hehe, ya may be.. may be no :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home