Friday, February 24, 2006

An aam aadmi's life

I had been realizing one thing the whole day today - Life for an aam aadmi isn't that easy and is full of struggles. Either he lives his whole life doing just one thing; one kind of job, or he ends up losing. At every stage of his life, wish-lists and dreams are compromised.

While attending the first off-campus recruitment process with SSA Globals today, I for the first time got a feel of being a 'loser'. Somehow, that wasn't the place where I wanted to see myself ever. GOD bless, I hope to land up in a better company. However, while my visit to the Vanenburg IT Park in Phase 2, HiTech City, Hyderabad, I went over to their common cafeteria to have lunch. The place was jam packed with employees from all kinds of IT companies having meals. One could see all of them there - young minds, boys and girls, married couples, and aged men and women. Except some of the freshers, most of them must have been working for quite a long time now. Is that what they'll end up doing in their lives? I was really discouraged to see those people who'd been working under bosses for long and might as well end up working under the same or different bosses.

Thinking about living a commoner's life shudders me from top to bottom. One never knows the final destination where he/she lands up but working hard to make that destination amongst one of the highest is definitely what one could do. Fight maar lo yaar.. zindagi bahut nachayegi nahin to.. . There's a famous quote that says - 'People aren't great. Challenging opportunities are what make them great'. So, look for those opportunities. There's no room for the average janta in this challenging world that's full of struggles.

Some of the IIIT alumni have been trying to startup their own companies and I really wish them the best of luck. That's how you become great in lives. Risk-less lives could be thought of as use-less lives.

5 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

well, thnx for this confidense boosting statement.. :) Hope's alive..

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Information
one and only affiliate agency in south INDIA, earn money online from Affiliate Network in India

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

advance happy new year 2018
happy new year songs
happy new year 2018 sms hindi
new year dp for whatsapp
happy new year 2018 in advance
new year whatsapp dp
this post is really informative, I want to share it with all of my friends. Please allow me to share it with my friends who will subscribe to your site.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

advance happy new year 2018
happy new year songs
happy new year 2018 sms hindi
new year dp for whatsapp
happy new year 2018 in advance
new year whatsapp dp
this post is really informative, I want to share it with all of my friends. Please allow me to share it with my friends who will subscribe to your site.

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous phd thesis writing services said...

Nice! thanks therefore much! thanks for sharing.
Your dairy posts area unit a lot of interesting and informative.
your writing is too good..
I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home