Saturday, February 25, 2006

Its hot..

.. And that got proved today with my bleeding nose. It doesn't happen to me frequently but it did happen today. And for that, there have to be precautionary steps:

- Sleeping in the library during afternoons could be one way of keeping away from the upcoming hot summers
- Get the cooler back in working conditions
- Not moving out in those peak hours from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
- Just stay calm for next one month and then anyways you'll (atleast the final year students) be gone home baby. I'm going to become an engineer maa

PS: And with this 100th post, filosofico typings completes its century

7 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger ShArK said...

gg on a 100 posts :)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

thnx buddy

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Thnx to u readers who've kept up my zeal to write :-)

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger mythalez said...

welcome welcome (on behalf of ur 'beloved' n dedicated readers) :P

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

oooh mythalez, u've always been my darling, cutie frnd >:D< .. u jes don't need to mention that.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Well, congos. On the century that is, not the bleeding nose obviously. And also suspended congrats on completing that BE ;-). Suspended till you pass 'em all...that was my philosophy in coll...hold the champagne till I get that dreaded grade sheet ;-)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger AK-84 said...

hehe.. ya rite.. the way this last sem's passing by, I do not expect nething out of my grade sheet too.. :D .. thnx though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home