Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How do we hurt ourselves?

Its not always the other who hurts us. Sometimes, we hurt ourselves. Yes, we really do. We generally realize this wen its too late. Its too late to compensate for the mistake ; too late for the situation to turn our way. All we can do then is face the realities; face the results of those mistakes that we committed. Why do we make mistakes? May be to learn from them. But we commit those mistakes again. Then, why feel bad abt committing them. Feel bad, wen u tried and u failed. Dont feel bad wen u didnt bother to learn from the earlier mistakes.

After doing less coding in almost all the projects, you dont want to do the qt version scanning portal's testing. You want ppl to work equally for that. But then, other makes you realize your earlier contribution and you understand the heavy mistake that you made. You didnt want to be the developer earlier and neither do u want to be the tester. Now, you think of being a developer. What the fuck? Anyways, I'll have to face the consequences of not participating much earlier. Instead of thinking abt the situation, start working hard. Devote more time to get on that.

I asked chhote to do the testing part. It was bad wen he sed that he never asked me to do things earlier. It was bad as a feeling, it wasnt bad on his part. He was absolutely right and believe me I am really obliged for this. I am really obliged as chhota never asked me to do much. Most of the projects could be completed because of him. He worked hard enuff to get things done. I really like him. It was bad to think that am I really getting selfish. Now, I want both of us to work and earlier I didnt want to do nething at all because of my laziness. Why is it that I always want things to go my way? This is bad and this is what hurts me. It hurts me to think that I am not good. I dont exude humility. I need to get better. I need to change myself. GOD bless me. GOD change me for my good. GOD change me for others' good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home