Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How Cool

After a relatively longer weekend, it's generally so boring to attend the office early in the morning. Engrossed in day dreams, when I reached the cafeteria for a water bottle, guess whom do I meet in there. A living motivation for hardwork. To rephrase, I bumped into one of the most senior partners at Bain, managing director of Bain India and one among the top 25 consultants across the world - Ashish Singh . Had to recollect all my senses immediately, wished him and asked him if had a nice festival celebration last evening. Now at that point of time, won't I be surprized to hear that he happened to visit a small town (bigger than a village, smaller than a district) on the eve of Dussehra which also happens to be the place where my paternal family spent most of their lives. He looked so excited when he said that he spent time with his family at their relative's place in Shahbad Markanda. Never did I imagine that such big-shot people could have heard of such small towns and not just that, could even visit those places during festivals.

This place, Shahbad isn't very far from my current hometown. Had I known of his visit earlier, would have definitely invited him over to our home. It would be amazing to have such people visit you during festivals.

Time taken to write this post: 30 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home