Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A single moment

People say this all the time. A single moment can change your life. A single second can bring a transition in your career. Just a second can destroy everything or fill someone with complete joy. There are a whole lot of such examples. Such things tell me that I've yet to see a lot of things in my life basically because never ever has anything happened that makes me realize the truthfulness behind these facts.

There were some moments that indeed motivated me from time to time, motivated me to work hard, to give in my best. Though, I've yet to achieve a lot of things. Haven't had any achievement so far that makes me feel good about myself, about which I could boast around like most people do. Ok, boasting about one's abilities may not be the right thing to do, nevertheless an achievement was what I was talking about. Hmm, enough of talking about myself. That is what an individual does afterall. Me, mine, myself.

Have been trying to get up with three alarms in the morning but am so full of laziness that I switch all of them off and get back to bed. Got a little late yesterday for the office too. Thank God, not everyone had turned up before I reached in there. It's even bad on my part that haven't been keeping my promises. A pending gift, pending list of phone calls to be made, pending replies on orkut, pending replies on mails, pending tasks to be done for friends and relatives.

Time taken to write this post: ~20 minutes

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger mythalez said...

no pending posts naa. .. so its oh kay :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home