Monday, June 26, 2006

Strange Decisions

People take so many strange decisions that I find myself taking no risks in life at all. One of my very close friends got into Maruti udyog Ltd. Trust, it's a great company to be in for the mechanical engineers, which he was. He did join the job but then left it in just 2 days to drop an year and prepare for the civil services examination. Now, sitting idle for an year and preparing for an exam about which no one can be sure is not what I would have ever done. Infact personally, I don't even consider it as an intelligent decision. 12 months is a long time to sit back and prepare for something. After all these struggling years that we've left behind, it seems really tough for a person to take such a kind of decision. But then there are strange decisions and strange conflicting philosophies all around. Sometimes I wonder if these strange decisions are what help you achieve big things in life.

Time taken to write this post: ~8 minutes

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger mythalez said...

maybe he wanted to take some time off ...

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger agastyabhrata said...

interesting..call of the nation, I suppose :-?

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its kewl !! No other comments !! Btw this is the first place on net where i m leaving my address as http://skp.co.in :D yes yes I bought the damn (domain) thing :( and skrewed 1/6th of my monthly income :D neways it rocks u can also mail me at skp@skp.co.in :) (I know total vella ) tata njoi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home