Thursday, June 15, 2006

Get work done first!!

Never ever pay an advance in life for anything if there's an option. You get bound to the service provider and there's not much that you could do then apart from shouting and screaming in case the service doesn't get you satisfaction.

Had to get a reliance recharge for Rs. 100/. I paid for that before actually getting the new increased balance. While the money got deducted from the shopkeeper's account, I didn't get any updates. Had to visit the shop so many times to settle things that am totally frustrated of getting any more future prepaid recharges. And that finally made me a buy a Hutch postpaid connection. So, for now I've kept two cell phones to get in touch with friends, colleagues and strangers. Contact me at: 09313825099 (Reliance) or 09811925099 (Hutch).

And did get an engineering gift from parents. What sweet parents I have to gift me with a Nokia 3250. Amazing cell with a 2 mpxl camera, a 512 MB memory card and an excellent sound quality. Hope that I don't lose this in a way that I lost Nokia 6600 long back.

Time taken to write this post: 12 minutes

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wont lose it provided you dont leave it here n there on any office desk .. :-W

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello jee, kee haal.....hows life ... suna hein bahut shiftee mar rahe ho.....hmm new cell ... I was confused if to buy a Nokia 6270 or RAZR V3i and I guess I will go with the moto ... in case u have a suggestion do stop by my blog ... :D I hope u rmr the address .... adios keep in touch

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger mythalez said...

the title holds true for software projects also aint it??

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger AK-84 said...

Mythalez meri jaan!! Yes it does. How are things btw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home