Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thought-provoking dialogues

Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) - sexy movie .. Do see it, if you haven't..

- I love getting up in the morning. I clap my hands and I say that this is going to be a great day..
- What you do have is my whole word, and it's stronger than oak..
- You don't win when you play from head, you win when you get your heart involved..


Transported-2 - unreal action .. See it when you don't wish to concenterate much..

- I live my life with rules..
- LIVE your life.. You never know the time limit..


Hum Tum - sexy movie .. I've seen it lots of times..

- Sach kehte hain ki bhagwan har jagah nahin ho sakta, isliye to usne maa banayi..
- Humein unki (females ki) zaroorat zada hai aur unhein humari (males) kam..
- Har ladke ko ladkiyon se sirf ek hi cheez chahiye hoti hai..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home